The EVO 300P Portable Platform Step Lift is an ideal solution where disabled wheelchair access is required to stages or mezzanine levels in schools, theatres, village halls and other venues requiring a temporary disabled wheelchair access lift.
With a vertical step lift rise of up to 1m, the EVO 300P Portable Platform Step Lift is easy to set up and move into position and can folded up and stored away.
The self-contained step lift unit simply plugs into an existing power point, or, for short periods can use its built-in batteries to provide up to 30 cycles between charges and be left on trickle charge whilst in storage.
Benefits of the EVO 300P
- Easy to use step lift with convenient controls (remote option available)
- Self-contained unit quickly moved into position
- Simple 240v domestic power point required
- Built-in batteries provide up to 30 cycles between charges. Plug-in charger keeps batteries topped-up for immediate re-use.
- Large castors allow easy transportation of the step lift from storage area to point of use.
Brochure and Specifications