Personal Service at Every Stage
Welcome to Evo Platform Lifts. I'm Steve Coak, the Managing Director, and I will personally oversee your project from initial enquiry through to installation, whether you're a corporate customer or a private home owner.
I’ve built my business on the basis of over 30 years’ experience of specifying, designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining disabled access platform lifts and home lifts, and I believe that we have set new industry standards with our combination of unrivalled customer service and product quality. Our market-leading position has been achieved through our decision to specialise in platform lifts and home lifts along with my personal involvement in every project we undertake.
Unrivalled Customer Service
I recognise that a platform lift can make a huge difference to someone’s comfort, quality of life and wheelchair access both in public areas and at home. That’s why the quality of our platform lift products is complemented by a commitment to customer service that ensures the smoothest possible specification, installation, maintenance and aftercare I would expect myself - along with competitive pricing.
I offer free advice including meetings on-site or at home visits, designed to make sure you get the right platform lift advice to meet your specific needs. From this moment on, Evo Lifts will guide you through every aspect of your project, eliminating the costly errors which some 'install-only' operators encounter.
I constantly review our products, processes and procedures to ensure that we deliver the best possible products and service to our customers at all times.
Unrivalled Product Quality
Evo Platform Lifts specialise in supplying, installing and maintaining a wide range of commercial platform lifts and disabled access lifts for domestic use at affordable prices, including: internal and external vertical platform lifts, portable platform step lifts and disabled wheelchair access stair lifts.
This focus on disabled access platform lifts and home lifts is one of the reasons that home owners, developers, architects, main contractors, facilities managers and building industry professionals choose Evo Platform Lifts for their residential, commercial and retail installations. We can help you meet your obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and avoid heavy fines through non-compliance.
Furthermore, you can be assured of the highest quality engineering. Our platform lifts comply with British Standards including BS 6440 and are tested in accordance with the European Directives ISO 9386/1 and CE marked.
These are some of the reasons why our platform lifts are the preferred solution in a wide variety of environments including:
- Shops and shopping centres
- Corporate offices
- Hotels and entertainment complexes
- Government and council offices
- Libraries, museums and galleries
- Schools and colleges
- Ships, ports and airports
The Benefits of Working with Evo Platform Lifts
- UK leading supplier of platform lifts for commercial and home use.
- Over 30 years’ experience in design, specification, manufacture, build and install of platform lifts.
- Direct contact with management at all stages, from initial enquiry through to installation, assuring the highest level of personal service.
- ISO 9001, British Standards BS 6440, European Directives ISO 9386/1 certified and CE marked products for complete peace of mind.
- A certified Aritco Partner, guaranteeing the highest quality engineering.
- CHAS and Constructionline Accredited Contractor, ensuring the highest quality installation.
- Contractor to leading brands like the Arcadia Group.
So, for peace of mind, high quality products, smooth non-disruptive installation and superb customer service please contact me to discuss your needs. I would be delighted to hear from you and help in any way I or my team can.