As specialists in a range of platform lifts for commercial and home environments we offer an unrivalled level of expertise, project management, customer service, and efficient lift installation. All our platform lifts are compliant with the DDA and Part M building regulations whilst ensuring your project is on time and on budget.
- Free advice on our range of disabled access platform lifts for commercial and residential applications, including site surveys and detailed quotations
- Highest quality standards of disabled access lift design, engineering and reliability
- Dedicated project manager from point of sale to completion and excellent aftercare service
- Delivery of your platform lift to suit your timescales
- Efficient platform lift installation, usually taking just 2-3 days
- Competitive pricing and comprehensive warranties
Evolifts Support and Services
All vertical & inclined platform lifts supplied by Evolifts are carefully specified to ensure that they meet your building's construction, electrical, technical and integration requirements. Our pre-sales consultancy and post-sales maintenance are renowned in the industry.
Evolifts have extensive knowledge of the UK platform lift market. Our team will be pleased to guide you through the process to ensure that you have the right lift for the job and installation is on time and within budget.
Once installed, we offer a 12 month parts and labour guarantee and ongoing maintenance support to ensure that your lift is kept in safe and reliable condition.